The life of LED in the LED projector is 20000 hours. Do I need to replace it after that time?The LED used in the beam projector is an LED backlight type, not a lamp-type, so it can be used semi-permanently (characteristics of LED backlight). For example, if you watch one two-hour movie everyday, you can watch movies for up to 30 years.
1. How can I select a mode? (Android or iOS)For the relevant product, whenever you press the volume key, the OS will change, and you can select a desired mode by pressing the Power key.
2. How can I use the language selection function of the beam projector?languages are available, and whenever you press the volume key, each language will be activated, and you can select a language by pressing the Power Short Key. If you press the Power key and shut down without selecting a language, it will begin with the language selection screen when the product is restarted.
3. The default settings have been deleted. Why is that?When you reset, the router connection information, language selection information and OS information will be deleted.
What is the maximum volume of Smartbeam?The volume can be adjusted from 0 to 8.
1. Can I use this product anywhere in the world?The product supports free voltage (110-220 V), so you can use this product if you have an adaptor for each country.
2. How do I turn on the power?Press the Power button for 3 seconds to turn it on.
3. How can I turn off the power?Press the Power button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
4. The product turns off by itself while it is on. Is this normal?If the outside temperature is high or the product is left unattended in a place such as under a blanket, the power will turn off automatically for fire prevention and product protection. When the power is turned off, turn the power on after cooling it down in a well-ventilated place. If there is no input for 5 minutes, AIRXEL will turn off automatically to prevent battery discharge.
1. The lens surface is stained with a spot or foreign substance. How can I clean it?If the lens is stained with a spot or dust, remove the spot or dust.If you wipe the lens forcefully, the lens surface may get damaged. In case there is a scratch on the lens surface, any scratch occurred while using the product does not affect the performance of the product.
2. The color of LED display is red or green. What does this mean?When the voltage drops below 7.2 V, the LED will flash red. At this time, when power is supplied and charging begins, the LED will turn red. When charging is complete, the LED will turn green.
3. How can I check whether charging is finished or not?The charging status is indicated as the battery icon on the status display. The battery charging is indicated in 5 levels. Level 1: No bar if the battery level is below 10% Level 2: 1 bar if the battery level is in between 20% and 40% Level 3: 2 bars if the battery level is in between 40% and 60% Level 4: 3 bars if the battery level is in between 60% and 80% Level 5: 4 bars if the battery level is more than 80%
1. How can I update the software?Set “Connect to the router wirelessly” for AIRXEL. If AIRXEL is connected to Internet and it is turned on, you can update the software. When a new software update is available, the menu for software update will appear automatically.
2. I tried to update software but I could not.Software update is only possible when the product is turned on and the remaining battery level is more than 50%.
1. The image is distorted trapezoidally when projecting on a screen. What do I need to do?AIRXEL is equipped with the keystone function, which automatically corrects a trapezoidally distorted image projected on the screen. Press the Keystone button to correct the image.
2. The screen turns off frequently. Is there something wrong?The screen may turn off when the automatic lock function has been activated in the smartphone or an image signal has not been received for a certain period of time.
3. The image is out of focus. What should I do?Adjust the focus using the focus wheel of the product. If the projection distance is too far, the image may be out of focus. Adjust the distance.
4. While playing a video file the screen stops or shows a broken image.When the Wi-Fi performance has deteriorated, the screen may stop or show a partially broken image during operation. Use a 5 GHz band router or use the product after terminating the connection between the smartphone and the router.
How long is the warranty period of the product?The warranty period of the product is 1 year from the day of purchase (Observe the Framework Act On Consumers).(3 months from the day of purchase for accessories and 6 months from the day of purchase for the battery)
1. Can I visit the A/S center directly and receive A/S service?We only receive A/S requests through parcel delivery service if there is a problem in the product.
2. Where can I purchase accessories (charging adaptor)?You can purchase it from the INNOIO web site or by telephone order. However, when you order by telephone, only cash payments are accepted.
3. Where can I purchase accessories (charger adaptor etc.)?You can purchase them from the INNOIO web site or by telephone order. However, when you order by telephone, only cash payments are accepted.
4. I lost the instruction manual.You can download the instruction manual from the “Download” section at the top right corner of the INNOIO web site.